3-1/4 HP (Maximum Motor HP) Five-Speed Router
The 7518 includes Router Motor, Fixed Base, 1/2" collet, Collet wrench, Operating manual.
- 15 Amp motor provides the power and durability necessary for the toughest applications
- Versatile, electronic five-speed motor with 10,000, 13,000, 16,000, 19,000, and 21,000 rpm settings accommodates various router bit cutting diameters and applications
- Soft-start feature reduces torque at start-up and motor maintains constant speed under load
- Auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal after use
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
- Base includes large integrated cast handles for enhanced stability and durability
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Horsepower: 3-1/4 HP
- No Load Speed: Soft starting 5 speed at 10,000, 13,000, 16,000, 19,000, and 21,000 rpm
- Motor Diameter: 4.2 "
- Collets: 1/2 "