TigerClaw™ Variable-Speed Quik-Change™ Angle TigerSaw®
The 9750 includes Operating manual.
- Combines two adjustable gear housings to handle any conceivable cutting situation
- Rear gear housing adjusts as much as 180º with 13 positive stop locations for close quarters cutting
- 8-1/2" in length at 90º
- Front gear housing scrolls 360º with 12 positive stop locations
- Full 1-1/4" cutting stroke length cuts more stock in less time than shorter stroke saws
- Extra heavy-duty 11.5 Amp motor provides maximum power for all cutting applications
- Electronic variable speed, 0-2,900 spm, maintains speed under load for smooth consistent cutting
- Ergonomic handle with soft grip
- Quik-Change™ front shoe can be extended to utilize more of the blade's teeth in the cutting action
- Quik-Change™ blade clamp for keyless blade changes in seconds
- Amps: 11.5 Amps
- Strokes/Min: 0-2,900 spm
- Stroke Length: 1-1/4" "
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes - Quik-Change™
- Orbital Action: No
- Adjustable Shoe: Yes - Quik-Change™
- Variable-Speed Trigger: Yes
- Anti-Slip Comfort Grip: Yes
- Length: 19 "
- Weight: 9 lbs