23 ga. 1-3/8" Pin Nailer
The PIN138 includes Sample pin nails, 1/4" air fitting, Wrench, Carrying case.
- Uses 23 Ga. headless and slight head pin nails from 5/8" to 1-3/8" length
- Long life maintenance free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Includes: nailer, pin nails, 1/4" air fitting, wrench, and carrying case
- Consistent power and penetration to sink 1-3/8" nail sub-flush into Oak
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Dry-fire lock-out alerts user to re-load nails and eliminates empty nail holes
- Narrow nose design with removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage
- Tool automatically adjusts for different fastener lengths for easier loading and less problems with pins out of spec
- Convenient side-load magazine holds 130 micro pin nails
- Reversible belt clip to keep tool close to user
- Special harden driver blade to deliver long life
- Dual trigger feature
- Low nail reload indicator
- Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort
- Firing Modes: Dual trigger feature
- Fastener Type: 23 ga. Headless and Slight Head Pin Nails
- Fastener Range: 5/8" to 1-3/8 "
- Magazine Capacity: 130 pins nails
- Length: 9.5 "
- Height: 7.5 "
- Operating Pressure: 60-100 psi
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 4.25 lbs
Click to view larger images